- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 125g butter
- 2-3 lemons
- 2 blocks Philadelphia cream cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 250ml cream
- rind of 1 lemon, to garnish
- Melt butter, stir in biscuits and use to line base of a greased 20cm quiche dish or springform tin. Chill.
- Grate rind and squeeze juice of lemons.
- Cream the cheese and sugar together, stir in lemon rind and half the juice (add more if mixture is very stiff or doesn't taste lemony enough).
- In another bowl, whip cream until thick and then fold into cream cheese mixture with a large metal spoon.
- Spread mixture over crumbs and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle grated lemon rind on top before serving.
Share this recipe