- 2 whole oranges
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 Oranges
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp brown rice syrup
- Steam whole oranges for 1 hour, then chop roughly and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Place cool oranges in food processor and blend until smooth. Add eggs and syrup until blended well and then add meal and baking powder – combine well and place in tin.
- Cook for 40-45 mins until browned
- Slice on orange into slices and juice the other. Melt butter and rice syrup until golden. Add slices and juice until thick and caramelised.
- Cover cake with slices and pour sauce over the top to soak in.
- Serve with natural or coconut yoghurt.
Share this recipe